Salary: £45,000 – £50,000 + Relocation Assistance + Bonus + Benefits
Our client, a world leader in their field, is looking to appoint a Front-End Developer.
They are rapidly becoming the world’s largest and most dynamic online lottery site offering licensed and regulated betting on the outcomes of lotteries in Germany, the UK, Sweden, Eastern Europe and Australia – with new locations launching soon.
Together, in a team of 80+ passionate geeks and a network of handpicked partners, our client takes care of the whole software development process of Europe’s fastest growing gambling platform. To support the development teams in Gibraltar, they are looking to hire multiple experienced Front End Developers who are very passionate about software development, who love to push product development using state-of-the art technology, and who have very high-quality standards.
This challenging yet exciting opportunity will see the successful candidate take on the following responsibilities:
- You plan, develop and improve the gambling platform platform with a very high degree of ownership (“you built it, you run it”) on a continuous delivery basis
- You evaluate the use of new technologies, architectures and frameworks
- You collaborate closely with software architects, product owners and stakeholders
- You support junior developers
- You are a part of a highly collaborative agile process
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for then you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Passion and Eagerness to build the best gambling platform together with your team
- Excellent understanding of mobile web development
- Profound experience with development tools such as git, Maven, Chrome DevTools etc.
- Experience with React is a plus
- Experience with Java-based and particularly with JSF2 is a plus
- Highly familiar with agile development and continuous delivery
- High quality standards
- Eagerness to work on topics like performance optimization, responsiveness, scaling and high availability
- Enthusiastic about working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Good English skills are a must
- A completed degree in IT or a comparable course is desirable
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTube video.
So, if you are looking for this exciting position, and want to work for an industry leader in the sun, look no further and send your CV to email@example.com