Data Management Platform Controller
Salary: Competitive + Benefits Package + Relocation Assistance
Our client, a household name whose brand is engrained through the gambling and betting industry are currently recruiting for a Data Management Platform Controller who will be responsible managing the company’s Data Management Platform (Adobe Audience Manager) on a day-today through the maintenance of their taxonomy and outbound integrations to the wider marketing ecosystem.
This is an exciting and challenging position where the responsibilities of the DMP Controller will be broken down into three key areas:
- Liaise with internal Marketing, CRM and Acquisition teams to remain aligned around marketing strategy
- Ensure DMP is configured to support the online marketing strategy at all times. For example:
- Ensuring the correct data is coming into the platform
- Taxonomy remains updated to allow creation of relevant audiences
- Maintain existing traits to ensure accurate collection and segmentation of 1st Party Data
- Develop deep expertise in relation to Adobe’s Audience Manager platform
- The creation of new traits to support marketing requirements
- The creation of Boolean rules to align with any new traits created
- Managing and creating user access/permissions
- The creation and testing of new tags that need to be implemented across the group ecosystem
- The setup and management of new outbound integrations in such a way to ensure that data is passed from the platform securely and accurately.
- Remain aligned with Adobe around any changes/upgrades to the Audience Manager Seat and manage internal communication around those changes to the relevant teams.
- Oversee the CRM process bringing Offline Data into the platform
- The activation of 3rd party data providers within the platform, if required
- Being the DMP advocate for internal group stakeholders
- Conduct training, deliver presentations, and lead meetings with relevant internal teams
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with Adobe’s client services team
- Escalation and management of platform issues to the relevant team within the group
- Test and inform teams of outages/changes to the platform
- Provide end to end platform analysis to provide recommendations and roadmap
If this DMP Controller opportunity within the fast-paced world of online gaming is of interest to you then you will need the following skills and experience:
- Team members typically have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working with DMP Platforms or a minimum of 5 years working with other ad-technologies (though we have no fixed requirements)
- AdTech, digital marketing, and/or analytics experience a plus
- Understanding of online marketing metrics (e.g. CPM, CPC, CPA, ROAS, RPV, AOV, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Must be comfortable speaking in public and interacting with C-level executives, marketers, web developers, engineers, analysts, and ad agencies
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTube video.
So, if you are looking for this exciting position, and want to work for an industry leader in the sun, look no further and send your CV to email@example.com