Salary: Competitive + Benefits + Relocation Package
Our client, an innovative Gibraltar based company with a fantastic working culture, are currently recruiting for an experienced and highly motivated CRM Manager.
Our client is one of the fastest growing online communities, offering a unique product based around excellent service and unique customer features, which has allowed the company to achieve significant growth. Due to their impressive performance, this growth will continue making it an excellent time to join the business.
Based at the client’s brand-new Gibraltar office, located in the iconic World Trade Centre building, they’re currently looking to recruit for an experienced and passionate CRM Analyst to join the Bingo B2C team. You will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people, from key customers, to internal marketing teams and various departments within the company.
The main purpose of this role is developing the communication strategy across email, SMS and direct mail, create campaigns that drive retention and customer loyalty, look after the whole lifecycle of the campaigns including, segmentation, welcome and re-engagement programs.
This exciting CRM Manager role will see the successful candidate take on challenges and responsibilities such as:
- Plan, implement and analyse CRM campaigns
- Provide insights and identify target groups for CRM initiatives.
- Campaign tracking, analysis, reporting and revision of conversion, retention and reactivation plans
- Plan and design user flows for different player’s status, which will occur once a specific trigger/s is set.
- Analyse the response rate and ROI to the campaigns
- Test, monitor and optimize the offers in our emails, SMS and other real-time communications by using multiple test/control methodologies.
- Use analytics and business judgment to identify and solve business problems
- Provide analytical insights for business issues
- Support ad-hoc analysis
- Work on multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced, results-orientated
If this is the kind of opportunity you have been looking for then you will need the following commercial skills and experience:
- Proven experience, ideally gained over a minimum of 2 years, in a similar level CRM role in a similar gaming company, preferably (but not essential) in the online gambling sector.
- Experience of managing customer lifecycle campaigns, delivering customer loyalty, experience of using campaign management tools
- Working knowledge of databases and email platforms.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal \ influencing skills
- Fluency in English
- Strong knowledge in MS SQL and Excel, including procedures and job management
- Previous experience with designing Excel based reports (using ODBC connection) preferred.
- Previous experience using MS BI tools (SSIS / SSRS / SSAS)
- Additional languages, especially Swedish/Spanish/Polish/Portugese a plus
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTube video.
So, if you would like to take on this exciting position, offering excellent career growth, ongoing training and development working for a market leader then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org