CRM Manager Sports
Salary: Competitive + Benefits Package + Relocation Assistance
Our client, a household name who’s brand is engrained through the gambling and betting industry are currently recruiting for a CRM Manager who will be responsible for the delivery and for evaluating all CRM activity for the business and to develop the operational infrastructure to improve costs, efficiency and ROI.
The company is known for offering top class working conditions and un paralleled career progression opportunities. This is an ideal time to join a company who are going through one of their most exciting periods of growth within their illustrious history.
This is an exciting and challenging position where the successful CRM Manager will be responsible for:
- Working with multiple teams to plan and deliver all CRM activity on a period by period basis, leveraging campaign performance reports and insight to optimise campaign delivery
- Managing CRM Executives to deliver on the operational plan
- Selecting, managing and evaluating all operational systems required to deliver the CRM plan, including contract negotiations, target setting, KPI setting and evaluation, reporting and relationship building
- Utilising all available tools within the system to optimise campaign effectiveness, including promotion code set-up and tracking, Campaign Manager tool and new tools as they are developed
- Ensuring that all activity delivered is consistent with the Brand guidelines and fully compliant with all regulatory and advertising guidelines in force for each brand/territory; ensure all media activity is approved by Compliance team
If this CRM Manager opportunity within the fast paced world of online gaming is of interest to you then you will need the following skills and experience:
- Sports knowledge
- Previous experience of managing CRM activity, agency or client-side
- Strong communications skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Extensive experience of all direct response marketing channels including DM, eCRM, push, SMS, onsite promotions, telemarketing etc.
- Extensive experience of customer data strategy development and management; strong appreciation of database marketing and the ability to specify data schemas and technology/tool requirements to deliver the CRM plan
- Strong people and project management skills
- Strong financial, analytical and cost management skills
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTube video.
So, if you are looking for this exciting position, and want to work for an industry leader in the sun, look no further and send your CV to email@example.com