CRM Manager – Gaming
Salary: Competitive + Benefits Package + Relocation Assistance
Our client, a household name who’s brand is engrained through the gambling and betting industry are currently recruiting for a CRM Manager who will be responsible for the delivery and for evaluating all CRM activity for the business and to develop the operational infrastructure to improve costs, efficiency and ROI.
Taking a lead role in the CRM team, the CRM Manager will lead a team of CRM Executives and be responsible for the execution of the CRM strategy. The CRM Manager will help support the Head of CRM in the delivery of activity across the Gaming brands and will interact with stakeholders at all levels to execute effective business communication plans across different channels, products, and platforms. To drive and deliver the successful implementation of all marketing campaigns the CRM Manager will coordinate the CRM team responsibilities to ensure they are set up for success.
This is an exciting and challenging position where the successful CRM Manager will be responsible for:
- Work with Gaming / Brand/Operations teams to plan and deliver all CRM activity on a month by month basis, leveraging campaign performance reports and insight to optimise campaign delivery
- Plan and optimise CRM strategies across products, channels and communications by using Sales Force Audience and Journeys builder tool while analysing touch points to maximize commercial opportunities to improve campaign success
- Manage a team of CRM professionals and provide development, coaching, objectives and goal setting, performance management and other people policies as required from time to time; ensure team is motivated, productive and fully compliant with all regulations, legislation and team values and behaviours
- Manage all CRM platform structures to ensure seamless CRM communications delivery throughout the customer lifecycle
- Ensure the customer selection segmentation aligns with the campaign objectives and department KPIs
- Develop testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM using Optimove and/or any other CRM tool to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products.
- Selection, management and evaluation of all operational systems required to deliver the CRM plan, including contract negotiations, target setting, KPI setting and evaluation, reporting and relationship building
- Ensure that all CRM activity is sufficiently monitored, tracked and evaluated in order to monitor ROI and for delivering clear, concise and reliable reporting including periodic reporting, campaign reporting, team productivity reporting and ROI to drive informed decision making of future of activity
- Utilise all available tools within the Playtech/IMS system to optimise campaign effectiveness, including promotion code set-up and tracking, Campaign Manager tool and new tools as they are developed
- Ensure that all activity delivered is consistent with the Brand guidelines and fully compliant with all regulatory and advertising guidelines in force for each brand/territory; ensure all media activity is approved by Compliance team
- Work with the CRM Operations and Development teams to facilitate testing of new products to ensure it is compatible with the CRM platform and that the CRM users are able to maximise the value
- Work with CRM Operations team to effectively ensure the information assurance and the integrity of the Sales Force Marketing Cloud (and/or any other CRM platform), responding to issues raised by this team and driving resolution with Sales Force Marketing Cloud and BI Manage the open cases with SFMC and serve as a 1st line for SFMC issues in CRM teams
If this CRM Manager opportunity within the fast-paced world of online gaming is of interest to you then you will need the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of managing CRM activity, agency or client-side
- Extensive experience of customer data strategy development and management; strong appreciation of database marketing and the ability to specify data schemas and technology/tool requirements to deliver the CRM plan
- Experience in developing and executing plans with strong creative executions
- Strong organisational skills and experience of balancing multiple projects at once
- Evidence of strong people and project management skills
- Strong financial, analytical and cost management skills
- Very strong communications skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Extensive experience of all direct response marketing channels including DM, eCRM, push, SMS, onsite promotions, telemarketing etc.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and 3rd party service providers
- Strong customer ethos and the ability to channel insight into profitable deliverables
- Good IT skills including strong experience of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook etc)
- Good technical skills in HTML and knowledge of Dreamweaver
- Gaming and/or Sportsbook knowledge an advantage
- Optimove knowledge an advantage
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTube video.
So, if you are looking for this exciting position, and want to work for an industry leader in the sun, look no further and send your CV to email@example.com