CRM Lifecycle Specialist
Salary: £30,000-£35,000 + Excellent Bonus, Benefits and Relocation Assistance
Our client, a world leader in the online gaming industry, is looking for a high calibre CRM Lifecycle Specialist to join the Party Poker CRM team based in Gibraltar. They will plan, execute and optimise all automated CRM activities for the PartyPoker label, covering poker, casino and sportsbook verticals. The objectives will be to reduce overall churn between the lifecycle stages.
The successful candidate will work the CRM segmentation and targeting platform (Optimove) and liaise regularly with the company’s marketing, creative and BI teams, to design and implement automated lifecycles across multiple channels that increase the number and value of players using their products.
The Lifecycle Specialist will take ownership of the full suite of automated lifecycles ensuring that they are optimised and all of the content used is consistent, up-to-date and engaging.
This challenging yet exciting CRM Lifecycle Specialist opportunity will see the successful candidate take on the following responsibilities:
- Identify key areas to implement automated lifecycles in order to prevent churn and optimise play yield.
- Create and maintain a detailed catalogue of all automated lifecycles, across all relevant channels.
- Ensure all automated CRM campaigns are consistent, attractive, cost effective, relevant and aligned with other areas of the business, at all times.
- Act as a key point of contact between the customer support team and the business.
- Daily tracking and reporting of key business KPIs and player behaviours.
- Analysis of campaign results, reporting performance to the CRM team.
- Work with the creative and technical teams to ensure consistency of communication and according to brand guidelines.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations and legislation and that all risks within areas of responsibility are identified and managed effectively.
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for then you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Commercially minded, with experience in marketing, analytics and communications.
- Proven, relevant work experience, particularly with online marketing / automated CRM.
- Strong analytical / mathematical / numerical skills.
- Good understanding of both online and live poker, as well as sportsbook and casino products, is desirable…
- A proven track record of managing projects across multiple teams.
- Proficiency across the Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent communication, organizational and prioritization skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- The ability to be innovative and creative with excellent communication and relationship management skills, a lateral thinker with the ability to understand and adapt to market trends
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTube video.
So, if you would like to take on this exciting position, offering excellent career growth, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.