CRM (German) | Online Gaming Industry Leader | Gibraltar
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Relocation
Castle Hill is working with a well known and disruptive Online Gaming brand based in Gibraltar, to recruit CRM for their German markets. Innovating with passion and disrupting the norm is all what this business is about, and due to continued international growth they are going from strength to strength.
If you are creative with a passion for producing great content and enjoy working in a cool team then this opportunity could be for you…..
What’s on Offer
- Working alongside super talented people within teams with a company culture of empowerment
- Meritocratic career opportunities within a growing company with awesome scope for progression
- A work and play as a team culture with lots of team events, free healthy snacks and subsidised Gym Membership
- Great purpose built offices with great views, and next to lots of cool restaurants and bars
What will you be doing?
- Assist with the planning and implementation of communications to achieve budget targets for your markets
- Provide performance reporting to CRM Campaign Manager on a weekly and monthly basis
- Take ownership of CRM DACH related incidents through to resolution
- Ensure all communications meet advertising, regulatory and legislative standards
What will you bring?
- Highly proactive, creative and organised and able to manage a project from start to finish
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced, results oriented environment
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze data and make recommendations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally in German and English
If this sounds a lot like you, then send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to discussing this awesome opportunity in more detail…..
If you are not already fortunate enough to be living here in this part of the world, then have a look at our video of what a great lifestyle opportunity it is, and find out what it’s like to work in the industries and gain a real insight into living in Gibraltar or one of the nearby Spanish towns: YouTube video.