Corporate Services Administrator
Our client, a leading corporate trust and fund services company in Gibraltar are recruiting for a highly experienced and driven Corporate Services Administrator. The role offers excellent exposure to the financial services sector as the individual will be a key member of an established corporate and fiduciary services provider, servicing a wide range of international clients.
What you will be doing:
- supporting the work of a senior executive at the firm.
- Assisting with elements of company, trust and fund administration including dealing assisting with the management of these entities
- Making statutory and regulatory filings, as well as assisting with other general administration and client services work.
- Supporting professional and executive directorships on the boards of investment funds and companies operating across a range of industries, including fintech.
- Opportunities to undertake certain business development and marketing related activities.
What you’ll need:
- Strong experience in a client services or high level administration role within a corporate environment, ideally with Fintech, financial, fund services or company management
- Strong academic background with a Business Administration, Finance, Law or relevant degree
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships and liaise at all levels internally and with corporate clients, banks and suppliers
- Self-motivated and highly organized individual who is an excellent team player
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills with a high attention to detail
- Experience with corporate business development or marketing is an advantage
- Strong IT skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office (required) and Viewpoint (preferred)
If you would be interested in discussing this unique opportunity in more detail then please send your CV to email@example.com