Content Operations Manager
Salary: Competitive + Benefits + Relocation Assistance
Castle Hill are working with a world leading Online Gaming company who have grown significantly and now operate a magnitude of well known betting and gaming brands worldwide. As a company they continue to grow from strength as they aim to offer the future of digital entertainment.
If you enjoy being creative in an energetic, fast paced working environment then this opportunity could be for you…..
What’s on Offer
- Great office and working environment with an events area (including Fussball), and a chill out terrace to enjoy downtime
- Subsidised Gym, Onsite Yoga and beginners Spanish Lessons (Muy bien!)
- Lots of different company and charity events
- Working with smart, talented and committed teams
What will you be doing?
- Recruiting, mentoring and developing your team, using your coaching skills
- Overseeing the production of creative, engaging content
- Strategically tracking & co-ordinating the release of content across the sporting calendar to maximise revenue
What will you bring?
- Lots of enthusiasm, motivation and the ability to lead a team
- Outstanding sports and sports betting knowledge
- Content management experience, including Google Analytics
If this sounds a lot like you, then send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to discussing this awesome opportunity in more detail…..
If you are not already fortunate enough to be living here in this part of the world, then have a look at our video of what a great lifestyle opportunity it is, and find out what it’s like to work in the industries and gain a real insight into living in Gibraltar or one of the nearby Spanish towns: YouTube video.