Compliance Manager | Online Gaming Industry Leader| Gibraltar
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Relocation Assistance + Free Premium Healthcare
Castle Hill is working with a well known and disruptive Online Gaming brand based in Gibraltar to recruit a professional Compliance Manager. Innovating with passion and disrupting the norm is all what this business is about, and due to continued international growth they are going from strength to strength.
If you proactive, resilient and enjoy working in a cool team, then this opportunity could be for you…..
What’s on Offer
- Working alongside super talented people within teams with a company culture of empowerment
- Meritocratic career opportunities within a growing company with awesome scope for progression
- A work and play as a team culture with lots of team events, free healthy snacks and subsidised Gym Membership
- Great purpose built offices with great views, and next to lots of cool restaurants and bars
What will you be doing?
- The level of experience will determine the level of this position, and applications from all levels of experience are welcome
- Managing the Compliance Officers and ensuring appropriate workflow is implemented in the team
- Monitoring and reviewing all developments within the regulatory environment of the business.
- Ensuring compliance with responsible gaming legislative requirements.
- Drafting and updating the policies and procedures of the company ensuring Compliance
- Administration of licensing application & maintenance
- Review audit results ensuring that failures are acted upon by relevant parties and remedial action is taken
- Working in areas such as AML, CTF, Gambling License and Legislation, IBAS, PCI DSS, Advertising etc.
- Ensure that all required reports are generated and provided to senior management as required
What will you bring?
- Experience of working in the compliance function of an online gaming business
- Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking/innovation
- Exceptional time management and multi-tasking skills
- Familiarity with B2B KYC, CDD and AML
- Experience in completing compliance assessments across various departments within the business
- Ability to draft & update the policies and procedures of the Company ensuring Compliance.
- Handling of licensing application & maintenance.
- Deal with all Regulatory bodies on all Compliance matters.
- Commitment to continuous improvement
If this sounds a lot like you, then send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to discussing this awesome opportunity in more detail…..
If you are not already fortunate enough to be living here in this part of the world, then have a look at our video of what a great lifestyle opportunity it is, and find out what it’s like to work in the industries and gain a real insight into living in Gibraltar or one of the nearby Spanish towns: YouTube video.