Compliance Manager (6 Month FTC)
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Excellent Benefits Package + Relocation Assistance
The Compliance Manager is responsible for the management of compliance matters across the Digital business. This role will report to the Head of Affairs and Assurance.
Responsible for the development and implementation of regulations and processes in respect of gambling compliance, regulatory compliance and governance across the Digital business.
Responsible for developing a strategic compliance plan in association with the Compliance team, Retail/Group compliance, to protect the PML Holders, Directors, Shareholders and all stakeholders from compliance breaches.
- Be in a team of experts in the development and implementation of regulations and processes in respect of gambling compliance, regulatory compliance and governance in Interactive
- Ensure compliance with Gibraltar RTOS & UK Gambling Commission Licence conditions (LCCP)
- Responsible for RG, AML, SOF and other compliance related escalations
- Lead on Responsible Gambling and AML matters, including management, interventions, training, reporting
- Delivering compliance awareness, advertising & Responsible Gambling training to relevant employees
- Ensure all marketing approvals are consistent across the group and meet the industry standards e.g. ASA, CAP code and other regulations
- Liaison with other Customer Operations – KYC/Account Security to ensure compliance and regulatory matters are being upheld across the business
- Work as a liaison with Gibraltar & UK government crime authorities requiring information and reports on security incidents to include local polices, GFIU, NCA, or other law enforcement agencies
- Ensure the business is focused on Harm Minimisation in all betting and gambling matters and puts Harm Minimisation at the heart of everything, including reporting, intervention processes and developing new tools and techniques
- Establishes a reporting process to ensure that management is kept appraised of the effectiveness of compliance and problem resolution
- Management, training and development of the compliance team to ensure all compliance and regulatory matters are being dealt with appropriately
- Lead on Data Protection matters and hold the role of Data Protection Officer
- Brief the Digital executive on all changes to the regulatory landscape
- Apply for all licenses and manage license renewals across Digital (UK, Ireland and Gibraltar)
- Manage the Account security/KYC and investigations lead team and manage the Source of Funds requirements
Specialist Skills and Experience Required
- Hold a relevant professional qualification in Legal, Compliance, AML or equivalent.
- Extensive Compliance experience including specific experience of working with UK &
- Gibraltar regulations and governing bodies
- Good understanding of AML/ ASA / Gamcare Regulations, EU /UK Data Protection Act
- Able to communicate effectively and confidently to all levels of management & staff
- Responsibilities include hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance
- Communicating effectively with senior business members, third parties, regulators and external auditors
- Flexibility to Manage Change – meet the changing needs of the Business, Regulators and Commission
- Integrity & Openness – Demonstrating a fair, consistent, open and honest approach to work
- Ability to travel when appropriate
- Assertive and enthusiastic
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTube video.
So, if you are looking for this exciting position, and want to work for an industry leader in the sun, look no further and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org