Business Development Associate
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Our client, an established and trusted financial organisation is recruiting for a skilled Business Development Associate to the join their team in Gibraltar. The role offers excellent exposure to the financial services sector as the individual will be a key member of an established corporate and fiduciary services provider, servicing a wide range of international clients.
The role involves assisting in developing and managing client relationships and services; supporting professional and executive directorships on the boards of investment funds and companies operating across a range of industries, including fintech; undertaking corporate services such as company secretarial services; and undertaking business services to support the operations of client businesses.
This challenging and rewarding Business Development Associate opportunity will see the successful candidate take on the following key responsibilities:
- Assisting in developing and managing client relationships and services
- Supporting professional and executive directorships on the boards of investment funds and companies
- Operating across a range of industries, including fintech
- Undertaking corporate services such as company secretarial services
- Undertaking business services to support the operations of client businesses
If this opportunity within the fast-paced world of finance is of interest to you, then you will need the following skills and experience:
- Self-motivated individual with a strong work ethic who can take ownership of his/her work and is a strong team player
- Excellent professional writing and interpersonal skills with a high attention to detail
- Legal, accounting, corporate and/or compliance background preferred
- Experience and knowledge in company management, fund administration and/or fintech (blockchain industry) is a key advantage
- Strong IT skills and an ability to multi-task and learn
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Management, Finance and/or Law is preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint (required) and Viewpoint (preferred)
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTube video.
So, if you would like to take on this exciting position, offering excellent career growth, please contact us at email@example.com or apply below.