BI Development (Data Visualisation)
Salary: up to £45,000 + Excellent Bonus, Benefits and Relocation Assistance
Our client, a world leader in the online gaming industry, is currently recruiting for a talented BI Development (Data Visualisation) to join our team for the Western Europe region. Reporting to Head of BI, the successful candidate will use advanced analytics to contribute to decision making and play a pivotal part in creating an insight driven and data-led approach that will secure organic growth and future success in the region.
You will have a unique view of the business having access to so much data – you will be expected to proactively identify opportunities that help improve business and the way they work. You will work closely with your international colleagues to implement learnings from the wider group.
This challenging yet exciting BI Development (Data Visualisation) opportunity will see the successful candidate take on the following responsibilities:
- Support the business with its data, research and analytics needs
- Provide prescriptive insights to all business functions that improve decision-making
- Inform the business through reporting and ROI evaluation
- Develop intelligent reporting frameworks that define appropriate metrics and identify risks and opportunities for the business.
- Optimise business performance through testing and measurement
- Work with teams to define measurement frameworks for trials and initiatives, making clear recommendations on your findings.
- Support a culture of measurement and testing throughout the business, so they understand the ROI and impact of everything they do.
- Transform the business by shaping the strategy
- Continuously innovate, finding better ways to use information
If this is the opportunity you have been looking for then you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Highly numerate, and capable of translating business requirements into mathematical approaches.
- Experience querying large SQL databases
- Experience with programming on Python
- Expert in Excel
- Familiarity with statistical testing and modelling techniques
- Comfortable drawing conclusions when working with new data sets
- Enjoys working with data, and comfortable dealing with messy unstructured data
- Understands how to develop measurement frameworks and derive core metrics that drive a business
- Can use data to tell a story
- High level of attention to detail
- Experience with Data Visualisation tools, ideally Tableau or an equivalent
- Understands how to automate repetitive problems and tasks, focusing on optimisation
- Incrementally improves where possible and looks to consistently advance techniques and abilities
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTube video.
So, if you are looking for this exciting position, and want to work for an industry leader in the sun, look no further and send your CV to email@example.com