Bet Request Manager
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Excellent Benefits Package + Relocation Assistance
The biggest betting trend in recent years has been the emergence of bespoke markets and prices created on demand for customers via Social Media. Our client is taking their first step into this market place. As customer demand grows, they need to ensure that our provision of prices is as efficient and competitive in the marketplace as possible.
As the Bet Request Manager the successful candidate will act as the conduit between Trading and the Customer Service Social Media Teams in ensuring that their offering is available for their customers as and when they want it. Reporting to the Head of Digital Trading Services, you will be based in Gibraltar alongside the Customer Service Social Media team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- The Bet Request Manager will be responsible for the coordination of the #GetAPrice and #YourCall betting proposition
- Coordinating with the specific trading product owners for each sport, you will act as a subject matter expert in the use of all trading development and third party (Digital Sports/Banach) tools used to create and publish #GetAPrice and #YourCall markets
- Establish the business rules with the Head of Pre-Match for the use of these tools within each sport and/or competition (including which markets should and shouldn’t be created based on the accuracy and reliability of the tools)
- Provide training to the Customer Service Social Media Team in the use of all of the tools available to create bespoke markets at the request of customers via social media
- Establish processes and SLA’s for the delivery of #GetAPrice/#YourCall markets on demand:
- Customer request received via Customer Services Social Media Team
- Establish processes to ensure that all manually created markets are setup and settled quickly and accurately, including building the appropriate SLAs with DDO
- Provide onsite trading expertise and support to the Customer Service Social Media team throughout all peak trading periods when social media demand is highest
- Develop and manage SLA’s with the pre-match trading team for the delivery of pre-populated markets for each sport/competition/event for which #GetAPrice/#YourCall markets are available
- Ensure all issues – both internally and externally – are logged with Trading Support with clear escalation process
- Identify opportunities for growth and development
- Study competitor offering in terms of trading output and customer experience – provide regular feedback to trading, operations and product teams
- Continue to build strong working relationships between the Stratford based trading teams and the Gibraltar based Trading, Customer Services and Grandstand teams
- Work alongside the product development teams for each brand to ensure that #GetAPrice and #YourCall markets are accessible and prominent within the sports betting sites for each brand
- Work alongside the Grandstand team to ensure that #GetAprice and #YourCall markets continue to be part of the daily customer engagement through site content, messaging and outbound social media activity
- You will be responsible for delivering weekly performance reports and act as the business owner for all third party financial reconciliation
Specialist Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience of trading, pricing and liability management across multiple sports is essential
- Supervisory experience within a trading environment beneficial
- Broad sports and betting knowledge is essential
- Experience of working in a complex/dynamic fast paced environment essential
- KPI, customer and results-oriented individual
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels from Exec level to Colleague
- A good understanding of Trading and marketing/social media technology and the benefits it can bring from efficiency to bottom line profitability
- Your role will require you to work evenings and weekends, in line with the peak customer activity
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTube video.
So, if you would like to take on this exciting position, offering excellent career growth, please contact us at email@example.com or apply below.