Backend Software Engineer
Backend Software Engineer | Blockchain | Malaga
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Castle Hill is working to recruit a Backend Software Engineer for an awesome Blockchain company that are not thinking outside the box but ripping it apart……
If you are a Backend Software Engineer with a strong passion for problem solving and attention to detail and looking to shape and disrupt the future by moving across into development on the Blockchain then this is a unique opportunity to do so!
What’s on Offer
- Cool working environment with breakout areas with consoles, books etc and a kitchen full of coffee and ice cream
- Working in the city centre of Malaga – one of Spain’s coolest cities…. and it’s sunny and warm
- A style of working environment designed by Software Engineers for Software Engineers
- An autonomous working environment working with cutting edge technologies
- Team building events, learning labs and extravagant corporate events
What will you be doing?
- Disrupting the future working on Blockchain Technologies
- Create prototypes of New Technologies
- Develop high quality, maintainable, and scalable solutions using continuous delivery, including Test-Driven or Behaviour-Driven Design, code review, static analysis, continuous integration, automation and functional testing
- Participate in the design process and create / edit / review design suggestions and documentation
- Translate visual designs into completed HTML pages while adhering to design specifications
What will you bring?
- Exposure to a wide range of open source technologies and best software practices
- Ability to quickly prototype ideas
- Strong knowledge in Java (minimum Java 8)
- Experience with Spring, Hibernate etc and a range of open source Java libraries and frameworks
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Familiarity with REST Web Services and also microservices
- Experience with version control systems (ideally Git)
If this sounds a lot like you, and you would like more information about what’s on offer then send a copy of your CV to us
We look forward to discussing this awesome opportunity in more detail…..