Assistant Customer Service Director
Assistant Customer Service Director | Online Gaming Innovator | Ireland
Salary: Competitive + Bonus
Castle Hill is working with an awesome and innovative Online Gaming company based in Dundalk, Ireland, to recruit an Assistant Customer Service Director. As a super ambitious business, the company realise that by putting the customer at the heart of what they do really puts them at the front of the pack.
If you are results driven and lead by example, with good communication skills then this opportunity could be for you…..
What’s on Offer
- Cool working environment with a dynamic, collaborative and ego free teams
- Working in Dundalk within a bespoke office environment
- Opportunity to work with best in class teams you will be able to share knowledge, learn and further develop your skills
What will you be doing?
- Assisting in leading communications and customer engagement and developing innovative approaches to research, collaboration, and customer satisfaction
- Identifying opportunities to enhance service delivery via online and e-services delivery, and the application of social media, mobile apps and technologies to optimise customer experience
- Create reports on fraud trends and measures, strategies, initiatives, industry levels and any potential issues
- Lead specific customer research to understand key concerns and issues in order to enhance customer services and service delivery models
What will you bring?
- Forward thinking with a passion for delivering the highest quality
- A successful track record in leading projects and experience in delivering strategic solutions
- Extensive Managerial level experience within a Customer Service environment, within in a retail/digital, high transactional environment
- Educated to degree level in a relevant field, or relatable work experience
- A meticulous eye for improving user journeys and user experience
If this sounds a lot like you, then send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to discussing this awesome opportunity in more detail…..