Asian Customer Account Advisor (Gaming Night Shift)
£27,560 – 28,687 + Bonus Scheme + Benefits Package + Relocation Assistance
Our client, a leading online gaming company currently has an urgent need for Asian Customer Account Advisor (Gaming Night Shift) to work in the Online Gaming industry in Gibraltar / Southern Spain.
The successful candidate will be working in the Customer Support Team, handling queries and complaints from clients and liaising with other departments to provide resolutions.
Ideal candidates would need to be a fluent Mandarin and English speaker with excellent written skills in Simplified Chinese and English, and have a keen interest in Gaming products, as well as advanced computer skills, a sound technical knowledge and keen attention to detail. In addition, they will thrive under pressure and work well within a team in a fast paced working environment. Previous customer service experience is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide first contact resolution of customer issues via chat, e-mail and/or phones
- Troubleshoot and handle the most complicated and sensitive of customer inquiries
- Deliver timely and accurate responses to customer questions and requests as determined by internal SLAs
- Take personal ownership of customer requests and provide our clients world-class level of support
- Maintain accountability for accurate and timely assistance to our customers
Maintain security and confidentiality of internal information and customer/account information
- Escalate and communicate any customer well-being issues
Skills and Qualifications:
- Good Customer Service skills
- Verbal and written fluency in English, Mandarin and simplified Chinese
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Educated to a degree level – desirable
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTube video.
So, if you would like to take on this exciting position, offering excellent career growth, ongoing training and development working for a market leader then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org