Affiliates Coordinator | Fintech | Gibraltar
Castle Hill is working with an award winning Fintech provider, based here in Gibraltar to recruit an Affiliates Coordinator
Innovation, technical excellence and market knowledge are what give our clients a competitive edge, and now they are offering you the opportunity to become a part of this.
If you enjoy building networks and relationships and working as part of a dynamic team, in a fast paced working environment, then this opportunity could be for you…..
What’s on Offer
- Great office and working environment in the World Trade Center Gibraltar
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Working with smart, talented and committed teams
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for the overall coordination of all client affiliate accounts
- Manage, monitor and update the company’s affiliates systems with relevant information, marketing material, deals etc.
- Handle troubleshooting relating to the affiliates systems
- Manage the mass mailings through the company’s CRM software solutions
- Form the first of point of contact with affiliates and establish regular communication with them for the resolution of questions or queries they may have
- Escalate matters to the Manager of the department, when required
- Generate and prepare periodic and other ad hoc reports regarding affiliates
- Communicate daily with various internal departments to solve technical and other issues
- Provide technical and other support to VIP affiliates
- Manage, coordinate and lead significant projects of the Department
- Handle administrative tasks of the Department
What will you bring?
- University degree in Finance, Business, Marketing, Computer Science or a relevant field
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered an advantage
- Experience with working with Customer Relationship Management software will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of and experience with digital marketing tools will be considered an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Any other language will be considered an advantage
- Strong analytical skills coupled with attention to detail
- Very good project management and coordination skills
- Very good organizational skills with an ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize
- A target-oriented mindset with the ability to find solutions to ultimately deliver results
- Ability and desire to work with other team members but also ability to work autonomously with no guidance
- Ability to adapt to a fast changing market and a rapidly growing company
- Tech-savvy with strong interest for new technologies
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of MS Excel
If this sounds a lot like you, then send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to discussing this awesome opportunity in more detail…..
If you are not already fortunate enough to be living here in this part of the world, then have a look at our video of what a great lifestyle opportunity it is, and find out what it’s like to work in the industries and gain a real insight into living in Gibraltar or one of the nearby Spanish towns: YouTube video.