Castle Hill is working with an exciting start up services company to recruit for a highly skilled Accountant to join their brand new team in Gibraltar!
If you can’t wait to get to work in the morning because you love working with numbers and relish being organised, efficient and you enjoy working in a fast paced, innovative start up environment then this opportunity could be for you…..
What will you be doing?
- Own the day‐to‐day bookkeeping for the business
- Accurately code and record financial transactions in accordance with company policy
- Prepare accurate and timely weekly and monthly financial reports for management supported by written and verbal analysis and explanation
- Maintain, manage and keep current and accurate the company’s receivable/payable ledgers and liaise with customers/suppliers in respect of their accounts
- Establish and maintain strong business relationships with customers and suppliers
What will you bring?
- Are trained and experienced in accounting and double entry bookkeeping to an intermediate or advanced level
- Have hands‐on experience using accounting software in a corporate environment (Sage products an advantage) including .csv import of journal entries and similar data
- Have a strong understanding of foreign currencies and foreign exchange accounting on a transactional, revaluation and company reporting level
- Can solve otherwise complex problems by seeking simple, efficient and understandable solutions with an ability to ‘think outside the box’
If this Accountant opportunity sounds a lot like you, then send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to discussing this awesome opportunity in more detail…..